Contact Us


Bankruptcy Attorney David Nelson

Bankruptcy Attorney David Nelson

858-452-4500 San Diego
951-200-3613 Murrieta, Temecula, Menifee, Lake Elsinore, Hemet
800 FILE AWAY or 800-345-3292 Toll Free

Send An Email to Attorney David Nelson directly. 




If you’re in Southern California and at a distance, ask about a house call.  I’ll drive up to 75 miles, I’ve driven to Yucca Valley, Palm Springs, Palm Desert, San Bernardino, Corona, Anaheim, Orange, San Diego for house calls.  However, if you want a house call, I require that you pay me in full, in cash before we start.

Call to find out if you’re ready & if you’re qualified to file: 951-200-3613 

You can also text me at 858-452-4500

Main Office Address

David L Nelson
Attorney at Law
28910 Rancho California Road, Ste 104
Temecula, CA 92590

I take cases only in California including San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, Santa Ana, Los Angeles, and San Francisco Counties

4 Responses to Contact Us

  1. Steve Bramley says:

    Good Morning,

    I have a $322,000 mortgage with Onewest and a $89k HELOC with Chase, the house is worth $270k. I have tried dealing with Chase but the last offer they had was for $13k. I counter offered with $7k and I haven’t heard anything since April. I was thinking of filing BK and seeing if an attorney could help me try and sort my finances out. If I filed Chapter 13 wouldn’t that force Chases hand and make em work with me?

    I would like to keep the house as long as possible but its an ARM mortgage interest only and I understand that come 2015 the mortgage will double.

    My situation came about due to me becoming responsible for my handicapped sister and my Fiance leaving me with the Chase debt.

    Do you offer negotiation services or if you think filing BK is the way to go how much do you charge?


  2. Serena Saints says:

    Hello I recently filed a chapter 7 and I am sceduled to discharge in a couple weeks.. When I originally completed my BK paperwork I was convinced that I was going to keep my car loan… After further consideration I DO NOT WANT to want to keep my car..

    My question is.. If I DO NOT sign the Reaffermation I understand that they can repo the car but will the Repo show up on my NEw credir Report?

    • David Nelson says:

      Excellent question, I have heard from credit repair professionals that if you return the car after the case is over that many creditors will list the voluntary return as a repossession. However, many of those same credit repair professionals have suggested that properly prepared and executed disputes of such “repossessions” can get them removed from your credit reports. However, you will have to discuss it with them. I recommend Tony Sobak of Sobak Financial in Murrieta, he’s done excellent work for me and my family and the client who I have referred to him. My review of Sobak Financial, EXCELLENT.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *