- If you cannot make the payments, they will take your car away from you.
- If you DO sign a reaffirmation agreement then you default on your payments and they take it away from, they will SUE afterwards.
- If you do NOT sign a reaffirmation agreement, then you default on your payments, they will take it away and they can NOT sue you afterwards.
- If you do NOT sign a reaffirmation agreement, then even if your payments are current, they can repossess it anyway.
- But only Ford, Jaguar, SDCCU and California Coast Credit Union have stated that they will take it away if you don’t sign a reaffirmation agreement.
- But there is no reason to believe that the other banks and credit unions can not or will not change there minds some day.